A car rental can make your vacation 100x better, no matter where you’re traveling to. Why? Here are a few reasons you’ll want to pay the extra to have a vehicle on your travels.
1. No waiting on public transportation. Sure, a bus will get you where you’re going, but you’ll have to wait for the bus to show up and then deal with multiple stops. A car rental allows you to go when you want and leave when you feel like it.
2. Get directly to your destination. Since public transport will usually drop you off at a stop and not your actual destination, it can be frustrating to walk or take a taxi to where you really want to go.
3. Cheaper for day-long tours. Planning to check out the city? In most cases, it’s far more economical to rent a car than to hire a taxi.
4. Travel early or late. When public transport isn’t readily available, due to the late hour, you can easily jump in your car and drive where you need to be.
5. Haul along your luggage with ease. Whether you want to hold a picnic on the beach or stay the night in another location, a rental car is the simplest way to manage this.
There are plenty of other reasons to rent a car while you’re on vacation, but overall, it comes down to convenience and savings.